- The ski clubs "Bojana" (Sofia), "Rilski skijor" (Samokov), "Nis" Nis, "Rabotnicki" (Skopje), "Jakos" (Skopje) and "Verija" (Verija) at the meeting held on 14 October in Nis made the agreement on the Ski Competition EuroBalkans Cup
The Agreement is made on the initiative of the Ski Club "Nis", and on the basis of the experience and the agreements from the EuroBalkans Cup "Nis 2005", that was held on 19 and 20 March 2005 on Kopaonik, as well as on the basis of later preparation meetings and deliberations.
- The Agreement Parties (hereinafter: clubs) agreed that every year in the period from January to April organize the EuroBalkans Cup in alp skiing for children and youth in women's and men's competition in slalom and grand slalom, by rule for competitors in age categories up to 12, 14, 16 and 18.
- The main goal of the EuroBalkans Cup organization is strengthening of inter relations and development of the ski clubs from cross board municipalities and cities within the Euro region EuroBalkans and north Greece, as of the participants in making comprehensive cohesion among children, youth and adults and more quality of neighboring co-living in the regions of European integrations.
- By fulfilling the primary goal, the clubs will strive to hold in every winter season in each of their country one competition from the series EuroBalkans Cup. They will made a maximum efforts, good will, mutual cooperation and understanding.
- The EuroBalkans Cup competitions are held according to the calendar which is arranged by the clubs at the annual calendar meeting, no later than October. The calendar obligates each club which has signed it, or has accepted it by its written declaration at latest to the end of the year.
6. The competitions are held in compliance with current international skiing rules, with referees of national or international ranks from the host country or from abroad.
In each category, three best placed competitors are awarded regular medals and
In the case that, within the competition from the series EuroBalkans Cup, an official national competition (championship or cup) takes place simultaneously, the host club is obligated to fulfill all requirements of the national rules, and to award appropriate medals and diplomas to the competitors.
- The club which organizes the competition invites to the competition one team from each of the rest of the clubs.
The invitation has to refer to at least four competitors and one trainer, with respect to the right on reciprocity, unless the host club and guest club agree otherwise.
The clubs from the same country may form a combined team, within the number of persons as agreed with the host. Under the same condition they may include in its team also the competitors from other clubs.
The clubs from the same country internally agree about which club is going to be the host of the competition in that year and announce that at the calendar meeting.
- At the calendar meeting by majority votes is elected the club which is going to be the coordinator of the entire series of competitions EuroBalkans Cup within a year.
The coordinator collects all information from every competition of the series EuroBalkans Cup and informs all other clubs. It also takes care about the calendar realization, analyzes experiences and suggests the measures for the competition improvement and entire cooperation.
C l u b s :