The ski clubs "Bojana" (Sofia), "Rilski skijor" (Samokov), "Niš" (Niš), "Rabotnièki" (Skopje), "Jakos" (Skopje) and "Verija" (Verija) have made the agreement on the organization of the ski competition Eurobalkan Cup on the meeting held in Niš, on the 14th of October 2005.
They concluded the following:
- The competition Eurobalkan Cup, should be treated as a clubs activities and not as the one of national unions.
- The guest clubs are participating the competition with at least four competitors and one companion (4+1), and with most eight competitors and two companions (8+2).
- The host club can agree with guest club about conditions to accept even more competitors and companions from the same club or other clubs comming from the country of the guest club-the signed of the Agreement, if there is possibility for this.
- Every competition host will inform the club-coordinator if it is able to accept more than 8+2 guests. This information should be given to the club-coordinator, at least one month before the competition, and will be passed to other clubs within 48 hours.
- The right of participating to the Eurobalkan Cup is reserved to the competitors aged from 11 to 18 years. Before the end of the year preceding the competition, every competition host is obliged to inform the club-coordinator which are the age categories that the cometition will be organised for.
- Every competition host will try to have, approximately, up to one hundred competitors in all age categories.
- When the host club agrees that the guest club can come with more than maximum 8+2 competitors and companions, on its own charge, the host-club will try to arrange the best accomodations prices, meaning that the accommodations should not be higher than 30 E per day. It is the same rule for competitors and companions of all other clubs coming from guest club country-the signed of the agreement.
- The Eurobalkan Cup club-coordinator for the season 2005/2006 is the ski club “Niš”.
- The calendar meeting of the Eurobalkan Cup for the next season will be held in Veria (Greece) on October 2006.
- The approximate competition calendar of the Eurobalkan Cup 2006 is the following:
- Saturday/Sunday 28/29. 01 – “Verija”, Seli (proposal)
- Monday/Tuesday 27/28. 02 – “Nis”, Kopaonik (age up to 12, 14, 16 and18)
- Thursday/Friday 16/17. 03 –“Rabotnièki”, Popova Sapka (proposal)
- Friday/Saturdey 24/25. 03 – “Rilski skiroj”, Borovec (age up to 12 and14)
The Coordinator of Eurobalkan Cup Ski Club “Niš”